Accessibility Tools

  • Home
  • FAQ
  • Where can I report an adverse event?

Where can I report an adverse event?

Published on
21 April 2022

Subscribe to Receive Our Weekly Call To Action by Email

(Check your spam box if you do not see the confirmation right away.)

Please enable the javascript to submit this form

"The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS.HHS.GOV) accepts all reports, including reports of vaccination errors. Guidance on reporting vaccination errors is available if you have additional questions."

"Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment."

Report an Adverse Event to VAERS

Questions? Comments? Bugs?
[email protected]
Due to the high volume of inquiries, please be patient with response times.

AND PLEASE read the FAQ first.

OpenVAERS is a private organization that posts publicly available CDC/FDA data of injuries reported post-vaccination. Reports are not proof of causality.